Sunday, December 20, 2009

Three most deadly words.


"I LOVE YOU" its everywhere. I hear it when im with my friends, family. But what does it mean when someone says it to their partner? I thought it was something you said to someone you cared a lot about say for instance my mum. "I love you mum!" The three words have been abused, and has lost it's value and meaning. It seems that a couple who have dated for a week is in LOVE. I don't LOVE but I do know that it isn't what we teens should be thinking about... Ever heard skating on thin ice? That's what "love" is like. It's kind of like a dead end... We're young. Why limit yourselves to ONE person when you could just enjoy and grow? I don't understand how people can say they're in "love" when they've only known the person for a little while? I mean, if that's what they say, does that mean they can fall in love with just anyone within a good week. This all just confuses me? Just stay out of it, I reckon. PLUS the good thing about being single is that you get to miiiingle. ha ha!

POICE =)

4 comments:

  1. " meaaan[: sounds kinda like someone yui+ai bth kno. lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog :) i kinder agree, about the being in love within a week bit & the three words being abused bit :) guess everyone different though, dating isn't for everyone, same goes for steady dating, but its when you just KNOW! know effortlessly that you won't want anyone else, thats when you hate on the single life, hahaha'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, with that one! I was just being all you know cos i see alot of it happening then girls get hurt. lol

    ReplyDelete