Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life


It took me a while to think about what to Blog. But what I didn't see what was right in front of me... LIFE. Life in NZ is pretty simple. Wake up, open the fridge and theres food. Open the cupboards and there it is again, food. After breakfast, cleaning up isn't as complicated either. Turn the tap thingy and water comes out. Turn it a little to the left, and the clean water runs through my fingers. Once I brush my teeth, and wash my face, its time to spend a life time looking for "something" to wear. Do we all think about our wardrobes full of how many clothes like this? That everyday we wake up and although our wardrobes are overloading with clothes, we still do not know what to wear? Is something as simple as Jeans and a t-shirt too much? Children in Africa deserve what we have. Throughout my years, I have had my fair share of being the "whiny inconsiderate person". It's time we CHANGE. We must, in order to progress. Simply thinking about those who are suffering from severe poverty in Africa, India, Brazil, The Philippines - ALL OVER THE WORLD, is not enough. We NEEEEEED to do what we can so that this world can smile at us, when we smile at it. Start appreciating what you got. It is Christmas, and the fancy stuff that you used to get when you were young isn't going to cut it anymore right? I bet you want the Nikon camera, or a laptop. Remember that time with your family than the next Greenday concert. Your family is God's gift to you. Time with them, is your gift to God. Love your family, and have an Attitude of Gratitude. For this is the season to "give". I don't recall it being "the season to RECIEVE" huh?

ONE LOVE xo

No comments:

Post a Comment