Sunday, December 27, 2009

NEWSFLASH PEOPLE! It's a crime.


I was watching an ep of Tyra a few weeks ago about this new thing called 'sexting'. Yeah the name says it all. Like broo, can this world be any more corrupt! I know a lot of people in my school do it. And it's just NASTY! I mean, isn't it embarrassing texting messages that are filthy like that? Have you no respect for yourselves!? Girls, you don't need to sext to 'feel loved'. Guys saying 'you look hot', WHATEVER! Theyre just saying that so they could get in your pants. It disgusts me, that girls sext. In the end our integrity and our virtue is all we have! I can't stress that enough... If your doing this, did you know if you are under the age of 16 and is sexting a person who is over the age of 16 that that is a CRIME! Yes it is... If you don'tbelieve me, than your ignorance will teach you something!
And broo! Give it up and find something real. AND get over yourself!

*if any of this offends you, I'm sorry, the truth hurts...

Melskees Over and out . x

No comments:

Post a Comment